Monday, March 23, 2009

"I want my Daddy"

....these are the first words out of OLIVIA'S mouth Saturday morning. Kolby has always been a totally daddy's boy but for the most part Olivia like to just say a quick hi to her daddy and then it right back to her momma. I was so suprised. I called Daniel and it made him so sad he just had to talk to her on the phone. That night we met up to say hello to Daniel at one of his meets. The kiddos loved it. But Olivia screamed the whole car ride home, "Where'd Daddy go? I want Daddy!" Not sure which is more sad...that she misses her daddy so much or that I could possibly have two "daddy's" children. sniff sniff.

2 comments:

Texasholly said...

So cute! Now Tom is giving me grief for not going.

Ryan and Brittany said...

Olivia, I love your new pink crocs!!