Sunday, February 3, 2008

Feel'n Pooped

I always look forward to a vist from my mom. She is one of the few people I know that can get super excited about the smallest things, like a bag of sour starbursts:) Not to mention she always spoils me and fusses over my kids any chance she gets. We had a whole week planned out to play but unfortunately Olivia got the stomache flu. I spent the next 48 hours being thrown up on, changing sheets, scrubbing the carpet, and trying to comfort my poor lifeless baby all night long . Just when we thought all was well, olivia started having massive explosions form the other end:) I scrubbed my clothes and the floors once more. After all the mess I thought a nice bath was in order. Olivia decided to make a tidal wave in the tub and my mom quickly pulled the kids out while I attempted to clean out all the poo. I finally had a break down due to sleep deprivation, a disgusting house, and the realization that the only person who was helping me was leaving for the airport in a few hours. After I dropped her off I ate a bowl of spaghetti and then proceeded to throw it back up all night long. I called my mom this morning and she's sick as well:( In between all the vomit and poo, we somehow managed to see a lot of girlie movies, ate lots of candy, and laughed. Thanks for helping me get through one rough week! I love you and miss you already! Here's a few pics of our happier moments.

7 comments:

maggie said...

Oh Sabrina! We all had it last week too! What a nightmare!
Hope you are feeling better!

Maggie

Jessica said...

Just know that you're not alone!! Moms shouldn't be allowed to get sick when they're kids are sick...who's going to take care of everyone?

zippity-do-da said...

What a wonderful mother! You and her both. I hope you get another week soon, (sick-free)

Lindsey said...

baby!! i am so sorry that you all got sick!! glad that you got some good ol momma time!! that pic of kolby and the cookies is priceless!! I laughed, giggled, snorted and then laughed some more:) love you and I am calling you tomorrow....get ready!

Ryan and Brittany said...

First... I love the new blog look.. how did you do it and show me how! Second... I might need to steal that green silk shirt you're wearing, I've been wanting one like that for so long. Third... I'm jealous that mom comes to visit you! Fourth... I'm not jealous of the poop and throw up. Fifth... I miss you and love you.

Dianna said...

What a bummer. Doesn't the flu always hit at the most unconvenient times. Glad you still got to have some fun with your Mom though!

Stef said...

you poor thing! at least you had someone there to help you out. that's NO fun! once again i have to say...You poor thing!