Thursday, February 28, 2008

Book Tag

Sorry Steph, it took me awhile to actually get a book in my playroom besides picture books and crafty books:) Here's a sentence from my current read... Here's how it works: 1. Pick up the nearest book (one of at least 123 pages) 2. Open the page to 123 3. Find the 5th sentence. 4. Post the next 3 sentences 5. Tag 3 people. Taken from Home Comforts- The Art and Science of Keeping House by Cheryl Mendelson "The students, puzzling over artichokes and avacados, do not hesitate to buttonhole anyone passing by who looks serene and knowledgeable and beg for assistance. 'DO you think this is ripe?', they ask, and when they see that such a person has chosen flounder or halibut at the fish counter, they buy the same thing. The frequency with which this sort of thing happens convinced me that many who are learning how to stock a kitchen of their own for the first time might find information about how you make good food choices of fresh foods especially useful." phew what a long three sentences! I tag....my sis-in-law Holly, Jessica Kay, and Alexa:)

No comments: