Thursday, January 31, 2008

B-b-b-b Bad to the Bone

Yes it's official my men have proven that deep down they're white trash:) Two Saturdays ago Daniel took Kolby to see Monster Trucks. Although the picture looks like Kolby's scared out of his pants, Daniel says Kolby was completely thrilled. He clapped and cheered with the rest of them. Now, almost two weeks later I still get to hear everyday how "Kolby and Dad had fun" "Monster trucks were loud" His new favorite toy is of course a monster truck (much thanks to dave and ale's foresight with the b-day present) and he can often be found singing "B-b-b-b Bad to the bone!" Although I let Kolby play with a few baby dolls and girlie toys with his cousins here and there, obviously he's all boy through and through.

4 comments:

Texasholly said...

How fun for Kolby! With his truck obsession, I am sure Monster Truck Show was like heaven to him!

Now you and Olivia need to do a girls' outing. Like to get pedicures (Olivia could just sit on your lap and enjoy the fumes).

Stef said...

how fun! white trash is fine! we all are in some way I think! We always go to demolition derby when it comes around, that's white trashy too :)

Lindsey said...

i thought you loved bad boys:)

Dianna said...

Awesome Kolby! If your Aunt Di lived there I would be tagging along. I love the Monster Truck Show! Daniel and I have only been once since moving here, but we will be taking Kinleigh (I guess she is not too young since Kolby loved it)!!!
So funny how kids remember everything and then will bring it up weeks later.