Thursday, January 10, 2008

Resolution Solution?

Whew....now that I've spent my kids'whole naptime reading all ya'lls blogs (hee hee yes I said all ya'lls...only in Texas). I'm in need of a few good New Year's resolutions. I know I know, you're thinking "sabrina, you can't steal other people's resolutions." I just can't think of a really good one. Of course I have tons of things to work on, let's be honest but I need something different than the usual read my scriptures... exercise...get caught up on scrapbooks stuff. I know ya'll have good ideas, please share! But if you're doing something really amazing like running a marathon or writing a book, or winning a nobel peace prize please keep it to yourself. Let's be realistic, its me we're talking about here.

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

1. Fly to Utah
2. Move to Utah
3. Come see your favorite person, Lindsey
4. Buy a goat
5. Take goat riding lessons
6. learn how to saddle up a goat
7. drink, regularly
8. pass your drivers test
9. spend a whole day eatting nothing but sugar and donuts
10. spend the next day on the phone...confessing;)
Just a couple ideas from the goal making master

Kandis Smith said...

I love looking through all of your pics! I can't believe how big they are! Oh, and I love Lindsey's goals, especially the buy a goat one. You should definetly consider that!

The Powells said...

Sabrina! Whats your email address? I have something to email you - a preparedness calendar!

Texasholly said...

What is the plural of y'all? All y'all!

About resolutions, I decided not to make any this year. I think it is a bad idea to start off a new year setting myself up for failure.

zippity-do-da said...

Everybody needs a goat! I'm adding that to my resoluton list.
Sorry no suggestions- you could try to look less cute; but that's immpossible. Just resolve to resolve. (deep huh)

Lindsey said...

i am glad that the goat idea has been such a great hit. I should be a goal writter for a career. Maybe i can go to college for that too.

Texasholly said...

Sabrina, maybe you should tell Lindsey what happened to Jeannine's goat...

Stef said...

as i've said many times, lindsey your a nut...now get working on your new #1 goal....fly to georgia! as for sabrina...i'm sorry i don't have much ideas for myself, my main one is to get both myself and my house organized..we're both a mess! as for the all ya'll...not just texas, georgia too...i've said it and heard it said (did i really admit to that...wow!) :) btw thanks for the comments on my page your too sweet :)

Sachiyo said...

hi hi! i'm glad to see that you are a resolution woman. i made some in my head this year instead of writing them down, but i have been to the almost everyday since the new year...and post death in texas/utah...ha ha. Miss y'all!