Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Spring Chickens




Here's my 2 spring babies sport'n their birthday dresses from the neighbors-grandparents.
Since they had birthdays recently we got to go for the 2 yr and 5yr well check, yipee skippy:)




The stats:

Naomi-
height: 33 3/4in(42%)
weight: 25 lbs (46%)
FOC: 20 (100%)
BMI: 15

Olivia-
height: 39in (3%)
weight: 31 lbs (2%)
Blood Pressure: 97/56
BMI: 14.33

poor thing has lost a lot of weight since her surgery:(
Last time we checked she was 34 lbs, still a tiny little thing:)

I was just thinkn, wow I'm really glad my mother doesn't post my BMI for all the world to see. Haha

2 comments:

Dani said...

I'm so excited for this to be my girls in 2 years. Your girls are beautiful.

Dianna said...

I think I will crawl into my covers and cry. Naomi weighs two pounds less then Levi. My little midget.
Back to your kids, my adorable nieces, those dresses are precious!!! And the two little girls in them are even more precious!