Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Brave Brave

Such a great season!
Kolby really came out of his shell this year.
He was hitting awesome as usual but this year he also played "pitcher" (remember its tball) and rocked it! He got all 3 outs several times. He and the first baseman were unstoppable.
So proud of my boy!
Unofficially they won every game but one, they tied.
Can't wait til next year!
Especially after 3 yrs of t-ball we are ready for coach-pitch and an actual score:)
Go Braves!









End of the year party.
The deadly duo- Chris and Kolby:)

1 comment:

peterson said...

Sabs you look awesome! How do you stay so fit? I gained way too much with this last pregnancy, our only little boy.
Great news, we are moving to TEXAS! Darrin got a job there. We are so excited. call me I lost your phone number. thanks
Lynette