Friday, October 21, 2011

You've had a Birthday Shout Hooray!

We celebrated birthdays all week.
Daniel (18th), Sabrina (19th), and Mark (20th).
And just how did we celebrate?
Sunday: Family Feast at Mark and Rosie's

 1st is the worst, 2nd is the best, 3rd is the one with the hairy chest :)
Monday: 5 mile run in the am, shopping, Newks for lunch, Pickleball at night
 My sisters-in-law bought me running clothes and a cookbook. The running shirt says, "I run so I can eat" They know me too well:)
 My dad sent me a violin...its kinda a long lost dream of mine...now if i could just figure out how to play it:)

Tuesday:
We brought lunch to Daniel at his school.

 Then I rearragned lessons and cooked up a feast and his fav. Blueberry Buckel!

 The kids made this nature collection that I gotta admit, I'm obessesed with!
(Don't worry the butterfly was already dead, the ants ate his body)


Wednesday: Daniel shocked me by taking the day off! He drove the kiddos to school and let me sleep in, then watched Naomi the rest of the day. 

 We went shopping and out to lunch for my birthday.


 Ever had a shrimp and cheese stuffed avocado, deep fried? well you should.


 And that evening we shared a giant piece of chocolate cake!



As you can see we mostly just ate and ate and ate all week. Ahhh that's the life.
My birthday was extra special this year because I got to celebrate it with the woman who made my birthday possible! Thanks mama! I love ya! Come back soon!

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

Happy birthday to all!