Friday, October 21, 2011

Punk'ns

Last week my momma flew in for a visit.
Daniel had a meet so my mom and I planned a fun-filled Friday.
We fed the ducks, went to the library, ate Chic-fil-A with Kolby, took the kids to the pumpkin patch, ate dinner at Alicia's, and watched Prom.
I saved myself at least $100 by taking the kiddos to the neighborhood patch. Unfortunately fire ants also like to save a buck apparently so at one point all 3 chilln's were crying from bites. nice.
When we got to the restraunt Kolby chugged his lemonaide and then complained of a tummy ache, Naomi would not stay in her high chair, and Olivia had a coughing attack and kept saying, "I'm gonna throw up". So after a few looks from the table next to ours I walked Olivia out to the car while my mom picked up the check and the doggie bags:)

Our super fun Friday still turned out to be super fun though just because we were together. And I got some adorable pics of my lil' punk'ns.
















2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

The pumpkin patch looks like a ton of fun and great pics!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how grown up Naomi is now!