Tuesday, August 16, 2011

{Summer} Reads

If you consider May as summer than here are some of my summer reads.
A bunch of these were part of book club so 2 were repeats from last summer.
I thoroughly enjoyed each of them.
Jeanette Walls is absolutely fabulous!
For book club we ate brisket and beans.
fav from last summer too!
For book club we ate pies of course.
Can't wait to see the movie this week!
C.S. Lewis, you never cease to amaze me.
Another repeater...we actually had the author join us for ice cream sundaes!
This was a goodie as well. Sure wish one of the "select theatres" it's playing in was by my house!
We won't be reading this til next year's book club but i just could resist...Mmmmmm this book was so delicious! Seriously it made me start cooking again. Now if only I could afford a cooking class!
and this book...I've just started. It kinda gives me nightmares and eerie chills. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. ha!
what did you read this summer?

No comments: