Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Horse'n Around

One of my fav things about preschool this year?
All the sweet free fieldtrips!
Monday we went to a horse ranch.
I quickly saw which of my children was born country.
Olivia had to love on every animal she saw and insisted on wearing her boots.
Naomi also wouldn't stop gabbing. She loved the dogs but wasn't so sure about the horses.
Kolby's been dying to go horse back riding so somehow all 3 kids were pleased:)
and me... I adored the quiet openess and the simple beauty.
All that from a few horses? yup.

4 comments:

msweetwood said...

love these pics, especially all three of them sitting together! Olivia is your country girl!

Ryan and Brittany said...

Love the cowgirl boots!!!!

Tracy and Micah said...

Oh my goodness, that Olivia is too cute. I might have to steal her...

Dani said...

Oh my goodness Olivia is looking so grown up. What cute kiddies.