Monday, November 22, 2010

Olivia-isms

Olivia: Mom, there are 50 stars on the American flag
Me: ya, you're right. But how did you know that?
Olivia: because i'm 3 now!
*********************
Kolby: Mom, are there people on other planets?
Me: um, uh, well...
Olivia: yep!
Me: how do you know, Olivia?
Olivia: because i'm 3 now
*****************
Olivia: Mom, do you know what to say when you don't know what to say?
Me: huh?
Olivia: I say 'Hello, Ayudame!'
(that's "help me" for those who don't speak spanish...ya I had to ask Daniel what it meant)
Apparently 3 year olds are much smarter than 28 year olds!

3 comments:

Ryan and Brittany said...

I always knew she took after me hehehe

Unknown said...

she always says the funniest things!

Lindsey and Brett said...

That is one smart cookie. You should have heard me trying to sound out Ayudame in my head. Funny.