Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Hang-over

Somewhere between the cinnamon rolls, spice cake, cider, and candy...we're feeln a little sugar shock around here:)
Anyone else got a Halloween hang over?
Here's to holidays dedicated to sweet indulgence!
The only thing sweeter than my teeth? My babies of course. What cuties!
We went to the Trunk or Treat on Saturday and then watched a movie while the kids sorted their stash on Sunday.
Raphael the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

Sleeping Beauty

Tink Holly, Jack-jack, Naomi, and Afro-Daniel
I am a zebra, not a kitty. And apparently after nursing i never buttoned my shirt, glad no one told me ALL night!
Are these not the most ingenious pumpkins you've ever seen?
My neighbor made them with the kiddos.
No mess, no smell, and they're reusable!
Now that's a Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cute pics!

Funny how costumes come around - Brakston was Michaelangelo one year for Halloween.

I love the pumpkins!

And I'll join you in the Halloween hang-over. Unfortunately, today is McKayla's birthday so the sweets just continue!

Jessica said...

we're still piggin out on candy and with the stash Travis made sure the kids got...we will be for quite some time...so our hangover might be in a month or so. haha..and I love that no one told you about your unbuttoned shirt...maybe they thought it was part of your costume and you were just showing what an animal you are..haha =)

Ryan and Brittany said...

Ya'll look awesome!!!