Thursday, October 14, 2010

Where do they come up with this stuff?

Just had this conversation with my kiddos:
Me (to Naomi): Why don't you like it when Auntie Rosie holds you? Crazy baby everyone loves auntie rosie!
Kolby: maybe she's afraid she'll try to take her
Me: take her where?
Olivia: take her to prison
Me: Do you even know what prision is?
Olivia: no. I mean yes. its jail. for bad people.
Kolby: ya like the Lamanites could go to prison if they don't repent
Me: (laughing throughout)
Its days like this I'm glad I actually listen to my kids instead of my usual ya, ya, uhhuh response:)

3 comments:

Robert & Amber Salmon said...

That is quite the comical conversation! I love listening to kids. They are so imaginative, yet so smart.

Darren and Brandi said...

That is so cute! I can't wait for conversations like that!

Unknown said...

pretty dang funny!