Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bi-Cycle, Bi-cycle

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike...
can't help it. Queen is catchy.
A few weeks ago Kolby's training wheel just fell off. We figured it was a good time to teach him to ride a 2 wheeler. My timid, careful boy was riding without help after 1 day. I'm pretty sure it took me weeks...i did mention how my kid is a genius though right?!
We're still in shock that he picked up on it so fast and never got scared and never cried. Its a miracle:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how warm and beautiful it looks. I woke up to snow this morning - definitely not bicycle weather!

Ryan and Brittany said...

Wow I can't believe he can ride his bike all on his own. I remember when I was trying to learn ben and his friend would try and throw footballs at the wheels... not a positive experience for me! Good job buddy!!

The Patterson's said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! Yay Kolby!

Dani said...

Doing some serious blog reading catch up this morning and oh my goodness, what a big boy! GO KOLBY! James watched the video of Kolby riding his bike and he keeps asking, "Can I watch Kolby?" over and over again. I told him we are going to your house and he says, "I'm going to Kolby's house but Allie can't come." We are still planning on coming next Saturday if that's ok with you! And bringing Allie too. :)