Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Can I just say, "I love these girls!" I had a blast playing in Park City, Utah with my best friends from high school. It all started with a roadtrip to Cannon Beach, OR our senior year...the idea was to have such trips every few years but with weddings and school and kids it took us 7 years to finally organize a girls weekend reunion:) The funny thing was i totally felt like we were 18 all over again. Basically we did everything girly that you can imagine. *pedicures...check *shopping...check *eating junk food...check *laying out by the pool...check *having a pillow fight...check *taking a million pictures...check *watching Mamma Mia...check A million thanks to my hubby for watching the kiddos all alone for 5 glorious days! p.s. I let my kiddos listen to the Mamma Mia sound track on the way home from the airport, they're totally hooked. They beg to listen to it at least 3 times a day and run around in circles screaming and dancing!

6 comments:

Texasholly said...

Wow, what great pictures! And how fun to have a girls' trip. Also, I think it is HILARIOUS how excited your kids get about the Momma Mia song.

Lee, Ashley, Makenzie said...

So jealous. That looks like so much fun and I cannot believe how gorgeous you all look. You all look 18. I miss you!

Lindsey said...

You looked like you had so much fun! I am super jealous:) We need to have a girls weekend. You all look amazing. Esp in swimsuits...DANG GIRLS!

Oh wait....

Something feels weird.
Am I having Dejavu?
I was there! I did have fun! You all should be jealous, and I DO LOOKING AMAZING.

Hehehehehehe:) I am totally cracking myself up right now. You are SOO lucky to have such a funny friend!! And for everyone else reading this, I am truely not THAT Beasty:)LOVE YOU

Dianna said...

what fun! sounds like ya'll had a blast. nothing like acting like you are 18 again :) oh the good old days.
by the way, that is so the bathing suit i was going to buy! i have been waiting for them to go on the end of season sale and then was going to snag it up. how funny!

Jessica said...

how very fun...Travis would never watch the kids for 5 days, I hope you enjoyed it =)

~Amanda~ said...

What amazing pictures! Did you have someone take them, or something? How were you all in them and looking so good?!
I'm glad that you had such a great trip! Let me know when you're up here again!