Friday, August 15, 2008

How can I not smile...

at faces as cute as these??? After I beat my camera it randomly started to work....who knows how long it will last but i took what i could get last night at bath time. I realize to all my amazingly talented friends with cameras that need their own bedroom and photoshop skills that make me drool, my pics probably make you cringe the way i do at a messy room. Please use your imagination and maybe you'll see how freak'n adorable my kids could be in person:) And here's a random rendition of "5 little monkeys"...

7 comments:

Texasholly said...

That is adorable! I love how Olivia tries to join in! Also, glad you were able to revive your camera.

The Stockdales said...

Hi pretty lady! Your kiddos are darling! I want to see them! LOL! You and your hubby need to come down to San Diego to visit us!

You look great, as usual. I miss all my gorgeous cousins and their kids! So, yeah, I was pregnant, but they said it was ectopic. So, I'm in the middle of a forced miscarriage. Sad, but we'll try again soon. When are you having more? Hehe! Come see me! :)

Love you beautiful!

Your cousin,

Niki

Stef said...

i love your two monkeys. and I LOVE your pictures. I think they are wonderful. I like professional type ones but the natural ones seem to make me smile all the more because they are the natural cuteness instead of photo shopped and stuff. i love it

Stef said...

one more comment on this one. I love his little grin at the end. they are sooo cute...

Stephanie said...

Those are some cute faces!! Love the pics. Thanks for coming to see me today :o)

Lindsey said...

how did my kids get to be so dang cute!! i love it! Those grins are too funny!! and that is the best Version of 5 little monkeys i have ever heard.

Laura said...

so cute. I love how you said you beat your camera to get it to work. I wish that would work on our camcorder, except that is how it broke (Allison's doing)!