Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Party from "Twilight til Dawn"

Last Friday I held a Twilight party to celebrate the release of Breaking Dawn and basically just to obsess over the books:) One of the ladies even dressed up as a vampire! It was so hillarious! We ate and laughed ourselves sick! The evening consisted of an Italian dinner (for when Edward and Bella went to Italy), werewolf cupcakes, alexa brought "better-than-sex-cake, A Trivia game, and themed prizes (marblecake-edward, comb-jacob, nailpolish-alice, eclipse gum, vampire teeth, seattle postcards...) Thanks for all the great ideas (jamie and jami) and for all the help (holly). And thanks for all the e-mailed photos since my camera is on its death bed. I still have 100 pages left of the last book...I know I'm sooooo slow!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are seriously obsessed...but you do it in style!! What a fun party! I am quite impressed with your creativity! Good job:)

Kristin said...

I just found your link through Jessica Wood. Your family is too cute!! I've been finding a lot of old friends online this week.. it's so fun!
BTW the Petersons asked me if i had your ph#. so i gave them this link. Hope you find each other!

Dani said...

I love the party! How fun. I'm just so sad it's over. No worries about the picture. It didn't even cross my mind. We had so much fun with you guys. I'm so glad you have the internet back too!

Stef said...

how so funn. i thought i was obsessed but then i see all the costumes people wore to get their books and all the people who had twilight/breaking dawn parties! But man what a great series and loved the last book....bummer it's over though!

Jessica said...

haha, that would have been soooo much fun! I can't find anyone to obsess over the books with...anyone! Can you believe that? My only friend here hates the books so the only ones I get to talk to about them are my 13 year old young women =) I did finish the book though and LOVED it! What a good way to end it!

Frasure Family said...

I am so jealous! It looked like so much fun! We kindof have a circle of obsessed lovers in our ward too! We want to have a party, but haven't planned it yet! What great ideas you had! Very creative! Where did you get the game? Hope you finished and liked #4!