Wednesday, July 30, 2008

starting to feel amish

For lack of a better word this past few weeks i was starting to feel "amish". From no cable (ok that wasn't new but i just need to be dramatic),to no cell phone, to no internet, to no DVD player i felt a complete void in my life:) I had to revert to such things as phone books (ugh!), hand mailing letters and bills, and actually playing wih my children instead of letting my life be overcome by technology:) I now have a cell and the internet so all is back in order. i'll admitt i'm tempted to spend hours and hours catching up on everyone's blogs but alas my toddler wants me to play trains with him. I'm going out of town tomorrow all on my own to play with some crazy girls in Utah so I have to soak up my last hours of motherly duties :) I promise to be better at posting and commenting upon my return.

6 comments:

~Amanda~ said...

You're coming to Utah!?!

Stef said...

I wanna go to utah too! eveone seems to be going there or is there and looks like their having fun. Glad your back. You've been missed! :)

Texasholly said...

I am so sad that you won't be here to go to the breaking dawn party with me. You totally should have planned better ;)
At least I talked Rosie into going and we will think of you while we are partying hard.

Lindsey said...

Just a quick question...do the amish get to play on the internet while getting pedicures? Just wondering. PS...quit looking over and reading what I'm writing...it's rude:) I LOVE YOU

Lindsey said...

Ohhh sad...that last post was written while I was sitting next to you. I MISS YOU like CRAZY!! come back.
ALSO...as you have learned...being Amish, does have its perks...
We'll dicuss later.

peterson said...

Hay Daniel and Sabs. We have been trying to get a hold of you for a while now. We lost your number. Give us a call we have big news. 215-884-3539.

Darrin & Lynette