Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm a big kid now

i know i know, the video need to be flipped. Try not to get sick... The biggest news of all is that olivia learned to walk. Just shy of 14 months she decided to take her first steps at my parents house. Its so fun to see her wobble around the house. I'm loving this stage with Olivia. She's walking and talking. My favorite expression of hers is "uh-oh". She's also become quite the flirt and likes to blow kisses to everyone. Just so Kolby doesn't feel left out, he's also growing up way too fast. The other night we were saying prayers together and he said He was thankful for Jesus, and His life. I was shocked sense i've never said that to him and suddenly i felt like he was such a big boy.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love seeing her walk, and hearing your laugh:) It makes me miss you like CRAZY!! Three more weeks....three more weeks....THREE MORE WEEKS! I'm excited.

Dianna said...

yeah olivia!!!!! i can't believe time has flown by so fast and she is walking. i sure wish we could come play this summer.... darn baby. i already told daniel next summer i am coming to stay for a couple weeks to play with you, holly and rosie!

Texasholly said...

I always turn my camera sideways when videotaping, too! Oops.
Olivia is such a cute little walker. She seems too tiny to be walking.
And how adorable is Kolby?!

Stef said...

congrats cuite olivia!!