Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Nomes

aka...
naomi
Although your nickname does not include a silent g, when we call you "Nomes" I secretly invison you as a gnome and giggle inside.
Sorry about that.
seriously though. the wee red hat. the long white beard. ok, ok enough!
This post is really all about your 15 month check-up
You are:
29.25 in (12%)
20lbs 2 oz (33%)
and your head is finally in the 97%
(trust me that's quite a bit smaller since the last time...you know when it was off the charts and we had to get a CTscan)
You love walking/running, animals, water, dancing, and food!
You say - baby, uh-oh, dog, bird, mama, dada,
You sign- dog, bird, milk, more, banana, cracker, fish, and all-done
You give the best hugs and kisses...esp if we get you to hold still for 1 second:)
We love you little Nomes, N'omers, Naomi!
-Mama

2 comments:

Ryan and Brittany said...

I love you Nomes...I can't believe how big you have gotten just in the last month! I want to squeeze those cheeks!

The Patterson's said...

Oh my goodness! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Miss you guys!