Friday, July 8, 2011

Sweetwood Family Pictures

The other day my 5 yr old looked at my tanned shoulders and said,

"Um mom, you're getting dark skin. Are you gonna start speaking Spanish?"

My 4 yr old piped in,

"No, it hasn't made its way to her mouth!"

I generally try to be pc but I just couldn't help chuckling.

On that note...anyone wanna see some family pics at the beach?

We went to Panama City Beach, Fl. It was splendid. Can't wait for all the trip pics!

For those who don't have the pleasure of knowing who these lovely people are...

From Left to Right:

Grandpa Sweetwood, Ryan Cushman, Avery Cushman, Brittany Cushman, Mark Sweetwood, Baerbel Sweetwood, Tyson Sweetwood, Reagan Sweetwood, Ben Sweetwood, Erin Sweetwood, Olivia Lawton, Sabrina Lawton, Kolby Lawton, Daniel Lawton, Naomi Lawton, Grandma Sweetwood.

AKA my crazy family!!!

This location looks a whole lot more relaxing without us in the pic:)

4 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

What is the location? Looks awesome, I want to go! BTW your family is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics....so great! Sorry about your camera, mine got ruined when we were at the beach in CAL...so frusterating:(

the other lawton's said...

these grandbabies are so completely adorable! i love the pics and look forward to seeing that beach in person next summer!

Abby said...

I love them!