Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Walk in the Park

The kiddos and I experienced this gem of a nature trail a few weeks ago on a preschool fieldtrip. Saturday's weather was made-to-order so we decided to let Daniel in on our little find.
It was a glorious walk in the park.
the yummy pond:)
Mulberrys and hubby:)
A forest in Texas?
My lil stick collector
bumps on a log
Naomi is taking a long hard look at her daddy so she can remember him by June:)
With track meets around the corner, monthly scout campouts, coaching clinics, fundraisers and banquets, this was one of the last Saturdays we had with Daniel.
Glad it was a good one!

1 comment:

Ryan and Brittany said...

wow look how adventurous ya'll are. I'm pretty sure I haven't left the house in days maybe even weeks haha. Sad day about Daniel being gone...this is why you should move to atlanta and be with me!