Monday, January 10, 2011

4th Annual Monster Jam

This year kolby got to bring his bff Maddox to enjoy the show.
The crew included Daniel's bro and 2 bro-in-laws with their daughters.
Daniel swears that the boys had a blast...who could tell with a pic like this haha. Perhaps the earplugs kept them from hearing the photographer say, "smile"? heehee.
Olivia and I had a girl party at home. She's been suddenly needy and jealous so I took her out to McDonalds, bought ice cream, popcorn and new nail polish, put Naomi to bed early, played dress-up, put on make-up, watched Ramona and Beesus, and put sponge curlers in our hair. When i put her to bed she said, "Mom me and you had a fun girl party huh? but when is daddy coming home?"

2 comments:

Ryan and Brittany said...

haha they definitely look miserable. girls night??!! so fun!! loved all the cell phone pics you sent me...priceless!

Abby said...

Haha! Despite the look on his face, I know Maddox had a BLAST!!