Thursday, January 6, 2011

To Each His Own

While i was watching football, eating junk food and lovn on my niece in Atlanta, my hubby was running a marathon, and running it quite fast I might add:)
Ya, he took 1st place!
I really did miss watching him run.
It's always inspiring to see someone perform in something they are so talented and passionate about. Daniel (of course) was disappointed with his time, since he ran 400meters the wrong way, but he was still happy.
He and his brother qualified for the Boston. I'm guessing after the Ironman in May a trip to Boston may be in the works.
The Lawtons made it a family affair. Daniel also ran with his brother Mark, his dad, his sis-in-law Rosie, his bro-in-law Erwin and a friend. His two sisters ran the half as well.
And these are my crazy-talented in-laws...
check out the ginormous medals and "year-of-the-duck-hats".

2 comments:

jed-laura said...

wow- that's fast.

And what marathon was that? I love those huge medals!!!

Lindsey and Brett said...

That's amazing! People who love running are just amazing and to be that good at it... that's even more incredible.

Also, have I ever told you that I'm jealous of your perfect life? Well I am. There. I said it.