Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sleepless in Seattle

Hi, my name is Naomi.
I turned 5 months yesterday. Go me.
Although I've mastered sleeping through the night since i was 1 month, I've recently decided its far more fun to wake up every 1.5 to 2 hrs.
I think I'm quite funny really.
Mom loves all this extra one on one time we've been sharing together.
I can tell because she's always sighing.
I just know if she had to choose between sleep and me she'd always choose me.
Really how can you not when I'm as cute as this?

10 comments:

Dianna said...

Oh she is so dang adorable in these pictures. I can't wait to see her again! She is going to be a whole new baby by the time I get to see her. Let her know Aunt Di says "Sleep Through the Night Girl!"

Darren and Brandi said...

I think I need to come meet your new addition... maybe I'll stop by tomorrow. Do you guys have plans?

Unknown said...

She really is cute!

Jessica said...

it must be the cooler weather because Davis has never slept through the night. Did you get my text yesterday?

Julie Barnes said...

oh, she is so CUTE!!! AND maybe she will decide to go back to sleep when you get home ;)

Unknown said...

my goodness!!!! She is SOOOOO cute Sabrina!!!! what a little dolly!!! I LOVE her headband... but mostly just her....

Lindsey said...

I want to kiss those little cheeks! I am so sad I cannot see you everyday. Meet me in Greece. We'll do lunch:)

Stephanie said...

Gotta love being away from your own house/bed when things like that happen! Maybe she'll sleep the entire flight home for you :o) At least she is SUPER cute!!

Dani said...

Oh my goodness. What a beautiful girl. I still can't believe you travele alone with all three kiddos. GO YOU!

Ryan and Brittany said...

Sequel... Sleepless in Atlanta?? Seriously... that would be a good movie. Bring her to visit me... please!