Thursday, September 9, 2010

5

Dear Kolby,
Oh man I can't believe it! My first born is 5!
You woke up this morning extra early and extra excited to turn 5.
Dad set out your special birthday donut and choc mik but you were especially happy that he wrote 2 cards for you.
You are so easy to love.
I love that you get the giggles and are silly like me:)
I love that you want to do what's right.
I love that you take care of your sisters
I love that you want to learn.
I love that you try so hard to be brave.
I love that you are dressed and have fixed your own breakfast before i even wake up.
I love that you get to be home with me one more year before
you're off to the big world of kindergarten
But mostly...
I love that you are mine!
Happy Birthday to my big 5 year old!
I love you to pieces!!!
-mama

No comments: