Friday, September 3, 2010

Feedings and Readings

I do most of my reading while nursing. What can i say? If you're forced to sit down for 15 minutes every 3 hours you may as well enjoy it an be productive.
This list proves how much my baby eats:
The most random list of books that i've read lately...
Here's for the girlish demon fighting teen in me
And for the child at heart, greek mythology buff...and the Harry Potter lover
(although these books don't even come close)
And this is for the dreamer...it was written by a family friend and i frankly idolize anyone who has a piece of literature published
and here's the historical fiction...i suppose its my favorite after all.
This book honestly made me laugh out loud and then sob. Its neglect-your-kids-don't-fix-dinner-want-to-become-a-writer good.
perhaps its time for a non-fiction and then i'll start the cycle all over again.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That used to be when I did all my reading too!

Ashley and Dave said...

I have read the first series...they were fun! I read the lightning thief but never continued because I had a baby and blah blah blah, but I bought the second one just havent gotten around to reading it. Will someday :) You have read The Hunger Games series? RIGHT?!

Lindsey and Brett said...

Have you read the Fablehaven books? It's another "kids" series and they are a lot of fun.

Tracy and Micah said...

I LOVED the Help, wasn't it soo good??
I haven't heard of the others, but I am definitely going to look into them.
Also, you should read The Hunger Games, really amazing! But I should warn you, whilst reading these books, you may be a bad mother...

Abby said...

I have a bunch more to give you when you are ready...including all the Hunger Games!

Texasholly said...

I found another awesome book that you won't be able to put down. Um, now I can't think of the title, but I wrote it down at school :)