Tuesday, January 24, 2012

vomit to go please...

There's been a nasty little bug 'round these parts that's giving everyone the throw ups.
Last Monday morning Kolbs started tossing his cookies. Olivia was invited to see Beauty and the Beast with her auntie and cousins. I just knew it wasn't a good idea but her daddy had already made the arrangements. She wore her Belle slippers and packed a purse with princess paraphernalia. Unfortunately when she returned home the only thing in her purse was 3 cups of vomit.
nice.
I'm an awesome mother right?
Not sure my sis-in-law will ever forgive me:)
The rest of my family and extended family all joined in on the sickie fun.
Glad to say we are all well and happily eating again.
Since I decided not to photograph the purse full of puke...
here's some pics of the previous weekend we spent in Beaumont.

Walking with grandpa


and she was done with the walking...outta no where she just plopped down.
and here's my adorable mother-in-law in her historic neighborhood.
Don't you just wanna squeeze her? I do:)

 we walked all the way to a fabulous bakery where the kids picked out a king cake.
First time I heard of this New Orleans tradition I thought it sounded a bit odd. If you enjoy eating a cake with a hiding baby in it then this is the dessert for you:)




 and what would a walk with Olivia be if we didn't stop for every wild flower:)





3 comments:

robandkayla said...

Oh man I'm sorry you all got sick! I've been holed up in our house trying to avoid it.. so far I've been successful. Yay! :) Glad you guys are all healthy again!

Unknown said...

Hope you just threw the purse away! Nasty.

Lindsey said...

Ahhh.... I am impressed you measured the. Vomit!! Three cups!!!! That's a lot!!! Your a good mom:) I would of buried the purse in the garage!