Monday, November 28, 2011

Real Camping

The Friday before Thanksgiving Daniel begged and begged to go camping.
My hubby is the scout master so he gets to go camping a ton but not really with his own kids.
I enjoy camping but was weary of packing and unpacking for camping before it was time to pack for our trip to Georgia on Sunday. I gave in and I'm glad I did.

Camping is the only time that is completely and utterly devoted to family time.

No distractions. I love it!
I giggled like a little girl racing my children on a scooter, ya the same one that's been sitiing in our garage for 2 years that I never took the time to play with. We found out that Kolby is a dare devil on his bike and dirt roads. He flipped 3 times and shouted, "That was awesome!" I also discovered that I would make a great mama duck as long as I had vanilla wafers.


















No comments: