Monday, November 28, 2011

Our First Pet

Meet "Fast". He's a gecko. And he's fast, obviously.
My kids begged and begged for a pet. I caught this gecko in our backyard for them. Of course I screamed so loud I hurt my throat when it ran up my arm but I felt like a cool mom for catching a gecko for my chillns.
Animal lovers do not be alarmed. After letting my kids hug and cuddle their pet for the day I explained that they could keep it and let in die in a chocolate almond bin from Costco or they could set him free and let him live forever in our yard. Luckily for us all they chose the later. We let him go as soon as we showed daddy our find and watched him freak out at the thought of owning a pet:) heehee.

So "Fast" really was a fast pet:)



What? you can't see him? oh ya that's cause my camera sucks! sorry:)
Trust me, he's in there. Peeing his pants I'm sure, if he had pants that is.

No comments: