Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Steal of a Deal

Thanks to my super-Target-shopper-sisters-in-law, I found out about this amazing deal. Dianna, called Holly, who called me, who called daniel so we could all get these cute little tent/sleeping bag/flash light/backpack/water bottle/compass set at Target for $12.48. The Target by my house was all out of the boys but since daniel was at a track meet an hour away I had him check at the Target by him and he came home with one for kolby and one for olivia. We've only set up kolby's so far...afterall how many tents can one fit in one's house? kolby insisted on having it zipped shut right away and we just ahd to bring the flash light with us to church the next day. Thanks for the tip girlies! happy camping:)

5 comments:

Dianna said...

glad i could be of assistance! the boy one is super cute. maybe i should go buy a boy one in case we have a boy. kinleigh insisted on sleeping in hers and she too had to have it zipped. then, on sunday she had to bring her backpack to church but i refused to take it inside with me (i already have my big church bag, daniel has his big church bag and my purse...). how cute would it be if kobly, kinleigh and ellie all had a sleepover in the tents?!? maybe one day....

Jessica said...

we got dawson the sleeping bag, flashlight and waterbottle for christmas...it was $6...I didn't know there was a matching tent too!

Stef said...

how neat, ethan needs one of thoes, I wonder if they have them at our targets!

The Smith Family said...

What a deal! I wish they had that here!!

Jessica Kettle said...

oh that looks like way too much fun. I just might have to find one of those babies for Max!