Thursday, April 12, 2012

Make a Wish...

This is what I tell my 4 yr old everytime she picks a dandelion
which in her case, is nearly every day.
Yesterday, after waiting silently while she squinted her eyes and mouthed secrets to her flower and the magical fairies,
I asked the forbidden question...what her wish was.
"I wished that we could all listen to Mommy. and have Peace. and Odedience. and Order."

I was shocked. I felt proud and guilty all at the same time.

Of course you know what they say, if you tell what you wished for, it won't come true.

and if you know the kind of week we've been having in our house you know that I really should have let this wish stay a secret between Olivia and the pixies:)

5 comments:

The Aprecios said...

Ha! Love this!

robandkayla said...

What a sweet little girl!!! What a good Mommy too :) Have fun in Boston!!

Unknown said...

haha! maybe you need to pick a dandelion and make the same wish!

Abby said...

Awww she is always so so sweet!

Jeff and Kira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.